Search
Close this search box.
Home News Whitley Welcomes Neil Morgan as COO

Whitley Welcomes Neil Morgan as COO

21 Aug 2024

Whitley warmly welcomes Neil Morgan to the team as Chief Operating Officer. We are thrilled to have filled this position at Whitley, as Neil brings the skills and experience to support the College’s growth into the future, particularly the redevelopment of our Parkville campus.

Neil’s most recent employment was in aged care/retirement, where he was responsible for the finance, construction, maintenance and corporate services.  “My 7 years working in that setting was rewarding and challenging, particularly when Covid was most active”.  Before this, Neil worked for the Victorian Government, assisting with their budgeting, major project delivery and regulation reduction.

Of his transition to Whitley, Neil says;

“I have been incredibly impressed by every staff member I have met.  I have regularly witnessed the friendly and professional approach staff show to each other and to our students.  Nothing seems to be too much trouble.  I also sense a strong feeling of optimism with many improvement initiatives underway, combined with a deep commitment to continually improving and supporting our students in their learning.”

In his new role, Neil is looking forward to finalising the plans to support our staff and students at our redeveloped campus in Parkville.  “While the University has been incredibly hospitable in hosting us at this extraordinarily picturesque location in Box Hill, I appreciate there is nothing quite like having our own home”.  

Outside of work Neil enjoys travelling and watching and playing most sports.  He also greatly enjoys spending time with his wife Jacquie, and their two boys who are 19 and 20 years old.  Neil is also involved in the Narre Warren Baptist Church where his family has worshipped for almost 20 years.